Thursday, September 2, 2010

A fortnight in.

First of all, I'd like to thank both of you for using this site.  Ok maybe more than both of you.  According to Blogger's stats:
  • Pageviews yesterday : 21
  • Pageviews last month : 413
Not bad for a site a fortnight old, but I want more (bloggers are like that, always seeking attention). 

So far I have all the sites that have been suggested, and a few more as well.  Please keep your suggestions rolling in as comments.

I have also added a list of links that you should read (left hand column at the bottom).  I think the criteria for this list of links should be:
  • Something for the newbie gold maker.  (We all were newbies once, and this site is aimed at WoW gold makers).
  • Generic rather than specific.  I have included Just My Two Copper's carnival  posts as they provide a good summary.  Similarly theWoW.com resources are a good first stop.
  • A limited list.  I intend for it to hold a 'top 10'.  As such, I hope for entries to come and go.
All correspondence will be entered into, but the judge's decision is arbitrary.  If you have a list that is better, please let me know and if I agree, I will link yours as well.


Link/Post love is appreciated, and might even be reciprocated.

Please post any suggestions or flames as comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Eve PI wormhole resident; Main Eve Pilot : DoToo Foo; Skype : foo.downunder (please mention Eve in any contract request)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.